Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Finally...

Is it the lack of sleep from yesterday or the grueling 2 hour basketball match yesterday evening but I kind of feel happy today...Been a while since I could say that with full on conviction...

Well, I guess the tides are changing again...Well the best time of the year for me arrives in a month and I can't wait to experience the Christmas celebrations in this country.One of my life long dreams to experience the true spirit of Christmas and here is my chance.

Given the situation I find myself every now and often, it is amazing how I have kept my cool through most part during the past few weeks.

I guess I have made it a habit to blog during lectures now a days...I am actually entering this during an ABS lecture...Can you beat that...Am I paying 1500 pesos a class to do this...? I hope not...

By the way term 2 has been a drag as compared to term 1...Apart from GM classes which though interesting still can't get my full attention the rest of the classes are just crass and full of bs cp...

I have never been so disinterested in studies as I have been in this term...

Well I am looking forward to the 3 day weekend break to recharge my batteries , get a fresh perspective in life and enjoy some kick ass sports activity as well as find some time to party...

Given the amount of stress I have been taking these past few weeks, it makes sense for me to just step back and look at the bigger picture and relax myself for the struggles ahead...

Well enough said...I have rambled enough already...Now it's time for some Fifa for the next 20 mins before this class ends...

May be my next post will be more meaningful...

No comments: