Saturday, October 3, 2009

Choices...

Since the time I had been a little kid or should I say since the day I was born life has been all about choices.Sometimes I sit alone n wonder if there are parallel universe in existence where one can live out all the choice one makes one at a time.

Say for e.g if I hadn't been in the school I went to, how different would my life would have been now? Or for e.g. (& I so believe in this one) had I not done so well in my 10th then would I have taken science ever and gone on to being an engineer which I eventually did?
Or what if I was allowed to take the college of my choice during my junior college days?

There are so many if's & buts here that I can't even imagine the different possibilities and choices in life I have made and also let go of...

The irony of life is you never regret your decision at the time of making them but later when there is no point regretting...I mean come on, how can life get so complicated just because of a few decisions and choices.

When I reflect back in my life, it seems it wasn't the lack of choices that I had but the lack of enthusiasm to exercise the choices which I really wanted to make.Though whenever I have really gone beyond the threshold and made a choice I have stuck to it...So at least 1 brownie point for me there.

Given the fast paced life we are living in, every moment we make a choice regardless of whether we are aware of it or not...

My only wish is by the end of it all, I just hope I don't let go of so many choices that when I really wanna decide there are no choices left at all...:(...

No comments: