Thursday, October 22, 2009

The twisted way of fate...

How twisted can one get...? Is there really anything called fate in this world or is it just our imagination.Does God really have a path carved out for all of us or is it that we just keep walking on untrodden snow leaving our footprints behind not knowing where we are heading.

Is fate a reality or a figment of one's imagination.Everyone around says that "Naseeb main jo hota hai milega". but who is it that decides this "Naseeb" (fate). Is it us on our own or the environment around us, our parents or our friends or is it the mighty lord above us.

Sometimes I feel that there is nothing like fate at all.It's all in the mind. A human has his brain and mind to carve out his own destiny.All he needs is some luck and some sign for him to go ahead and get the job done.

As it is if fate had such an important role to play in everyone's life then wouldn't it been that every human would have just lazed around and let fate play it's part to perfection.

Given that there is a saying that " A man makes his own destiny" but is it really true? Is it really that a man can alone shape his own destiny without any guidance, sign or help.

I believe every successful and rich person in this world would have had one godfather or godmother whom he/she would like to thank from the bottom of his heart.

And for the rest there is the almighty?

I have no idea why am I writing about such an abstract topic.
I was thinking of putting down something else actually...

Anyways may be sometime later, when the times are better and I have finally settled in my own cocoon.

3 comments:

bins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bins said...

Fate is a belief like God. If you believe in it then it works for you because whatever happens to you good or bad you say you owe it to fate. I think you are writing this because you don't want to blame yourself for the circumstances you are in currently and so are finding solace by blaming fate in an abstract way.

Personally I believe there is nothing like fate or destiny and you carve your life. No one has control over it but you. You might find people in life to direct you in the correct direction, if you interact with the right people but if not then you and your brain are the only ones that will decide what happens to your life.

devesh1511 said...

Oh bins...You seem to have me completely figured out here...n that's scary...Well you know me.I hate finding myself in new, awkward situations...Remember 3rd year with the jeans fiasco which you and Mayuresh created...:)