Monday, October 19, 2009

Irony of life...

Why is that the human mind is never happy with what's on his plate at present.Why is it that he either wants what was there in the past or something which someone else has but he knows can't be had in the future.Then there are cases where he knows he has something great at the moment but not willing to acknowledge it at all...

Sometimes it easier to appreciate something when you have lost it rather than when we had it with us. The most appropriate example will be that of our childhood. When we were kids the only thing we wanted was to grow up quickly into teenagers and enjoy the thrill of reckless living. In the process we lost out on our childhood and also on the innocence of it all.

One of the biggest irony of life is you never get what u want, when u want. It's always either too soon or too late.Never perfectly timed. And by any chance if we do get to a situation which feels just right, we go ahead and ruin it by our stupid and idiotic behavior.

I guess, I have now mastered the act of jeopardizing my life. Whenever I feel relaxed and settled in life, I just tend to create a avalanche or a storm around me to disrupt my life altogether again.

Well I just hope at the end of this crossroad I'll be able to pick up the pieces...

1 comment:

Supriya said...

"Step back, look in look out". Dude it happens with all of us we want to rush through everything in life. Just give yourself sometime you'll be fine. But don't be bent upon getting done with something just see the end of it.
Hindsight you can be a better judge of things but the real challenge is to take care of all mess in life when you are in it. SO use all the wisdom you have acquired over the years...