Monday, October 5, 2009

What the *#$%!!!

It's 6.50 am in the morning, I haven't slept a wink the whole of last night, my brain is blank and I have this uneasy feeling right now for what rhyme and reason I have no idea.

The fact that why am I putting my thoughts down here right now is a mystery to me...

After reading about Infosys in one of our GM reading for today, I am compelled to think about my time in Infosys...Those 3.5 yrs...Were they worth it? Did I have any value add? Was it beneficial to me in any way? Could I have done things differently?

The answer to all the above questions and many more is yes...There is so much regret in the way things went with me in Infosys and the way I handled the different situations.

True I had awesome fun and made some truly remarkable friends, but in hindsight I spent my time in Infosys not leveraging my thoughts and abilities.

There was soo much that could have been done and so much which sshould have been done...

Now that I am doing my MBA, I can find a parallel to the whole thing.

The trouble is with me.I set plans and then instead of following them to completion, keep changing it to my whims and wishes.Though I potray that I am only enjoying even in AIM, I
have learnt a lot in the past 4.5 months but it is now time to implement some of the plans which I intented to do during my MBA...for e.g.:- Market analysis on the sports sector in Asia and a few paper presentations for different college competition.

Well the countdown begin then and this time I intend to see it through the end.

Though I still don't understand why the hell am I so frustrated and edgy today morning...

No comments: