Thursday, October 8, 2009

Life and it's complications...

After being through a lot emotionally today, one thing I have realized is that the only thing I should really care about are my parents...After all in the end of the day it's not my friends nor my girl friend who are responsible for me to be at the position I am...

The video on u-tube which Patrick posted today really brought a tear in my eye because I could relate to that video wholeheartedly....

After having spend the last 8 years of my life building and trying to sustain relationships, I have now realized the most important thing in my life is not the women in my life but my parents.I have been neglecting them for a while thinking that they think I am fine but at the end of the day I am answerable to them than anyone else...

God knows what he has projected for me but from where i am looking at the moment it seems that I am really screwed up in the wrong places.All I want is my own space and my own freedom to think...

I only hope that i get the required sanity and peace in the next few days so that I can at least keep in check my emotions.

Life has never been really fair to me and though I never ever had any grudge as yet i do understand why life has taken a turn for the worse...Given the way I have lived my life happily ever after I guess in the end of the day God has given up patience and set up his own agenda which is to be followed....

I hate the fact that I find myself like this...In my 26 years of existence I have always found myself to be alone when most needed and the only one I could go to at these times has been me itself...

I remember when I was around 19-20 and crave to be in a relationship with someone but since I have got to that stage I guess I have lost all innocence and zeal in life.I agree it is really nice to be in a relationship but the fact that it takes out so much from you as a person, sometimes I feel it would have been better if I was single for all my life...

Well in the end you learn from experiences and one thing I have learnt after today is to be frank and true irrespective of what the other person thinks...

Sorry dodo but this is what I really feel about the whole situation...:(

No comments: