Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Plain and Simple...

Thanks Bindi for the scolding in the comment.I guess I don't have to complicate my life anymore...It's too complicated anyways to even think about getting it more complicated further.

I guess the best advice I have got and that's from you Bindi, is to just go on with life and enjoy each moment as it comes. Time will be the healer for everything I guess...

I am too young anyways to stress too much in life and bullocks to the world...

Understood loud and clear...I guess it's time to move on and experience new things along the way as well as think more intently about life after MBA...

So from today, the agenda each day is to do only simple things & enjoy the small moments in life...

That means playing football this weekend becomes the biggest priority and traveling the country as the second most important priority as of now.

Also I have to start focusing on studying in term 2 else I would be in a big ditch come term end.

Well I always plan things properly but never ever seem to be able to implement it till the end...
Lets hope this plan lasts at least a forth night.

Cheers...

Thank god I have people who actually know me well enough not to really judge me for my actions...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

am i allowed to comment??

devesh1511 said...

Who is stopping u?