Thursday, October 15, 2009

How to alienate friends...

I am getting depressed now.The last few blogs are just a reflection of the amount of frustration I am going through...Yesterday after having one of the best 20-30 mins of a laugh riot of a conversation with my friends, the seemingly light hearted conversation had to turn nastly and full of tension because of just one micro second of my anger.

Now how do I make people believe that it's not something I do offhand and I have no fun getting heated up the wrong way. I agree with Nash and Nishant when they spoke to me yesterday night.This has been happening too often and with too many different people for me to even comprehend.

For the last 2 months I have been on a path of self restrain from anything which is both mentally and emotionally draining but as is the irony of life at this crossroad in life I find myself right in between this situation from where I have been trying to run away from.

In hindsight I have never found myself so aggressive and short tempered before in my life.I don't know what's wrong with me but these kind of outburst are one day going to land me in a soup from which I wouldn't be able to recover.

I guess now I need to just start avoiding people and get away from this whole thing and stay out of sight.Though I know how much I hate doing this but I have done it before and it did me a world of good so why not once again.

God for once I was thinking I'll have a blog which truly reflects me the way I am, but the way the last few weeks have gone I guess I can't even document 20-30 mins of my best times here in AIM with (alienated) friends.

1 comment:

Supriya said...

Don't worry buddy, everything is going to be alright. Everyone is stressed right now so the whole situation got aggravated. Relax in some time koi aur kuch locha karega aur tu limelight se hat jayega. So just chill for now and lets just wait for a new bakra :D he he