Thursday, October 22, 2009

GM class on Coporate Ethics and Social Responsibilities

Today's class of General Management on Social corporate Ethics and Responsibilities was something which I could have done without. It was like a deja vu of all my feeling for the past few weeks and the unrest around me with my friends all screaming back at me.

The discussion on one's character, upbringing, moral sensitivity, ethical conduct etc was too much for me to handle. Wasn't it enough for me to be fighting my own demons that the universe conspires against me to this extend.

Well one thing which I did agree with during our discussion in class today was " the cost to be ethical could be both personal as well as generic". It's how you handle the stress which comes along with it.

I am done with all this shit of doing what is right and what is wrong.Agreed I have hurt someone really badly in this process but I have gone through the same thing sometime in my life and that's life in the end of it all...I am not pardoning myself from what I had done but the point is the problem was always there, just that the manner of it coming out could have been much better handled but well it wasn't to be...

I believe in " What goes around, comes around"...and I believe someday in life I'll be a deserved recipient of this saying and it's going to hurt like a bitch but till then, I should do what I feel like...

All said and done, nothing in this world is fair in most people's eye...It's just how you deal with the whole thing yourself, that's the most important thing...

In the end it really doesn't matter who was right and who was wrong, but what we gained and lost in the bargain...

2 comments:

devesh1511 said...

Written on 26th Oct'09...

bins said...

Oh please stop crying over your circumstances and being such a drama queen. Your blog is depressing.You made a decision, some people think it is wrong and some don't, how does it matter. Go get a beer, play some football and get on with your life and tell your friends to do so too, if they are picking on you all the time. If they don't stop tell them to call me, I'll deal with them.