Monday, October 5, 2009

Clueless...n sleepy...

First things first...Mr Chaitanya, Mr deep and Mr Anton congratulations on winning the seat to the SA committee.

Secondly kudos yours truly that after so many weeks of lofty promises I finally did something I had planned to do in class.

Over the weekend I had decided that the "Infosys case" for GM would be creamed by me come Monday.However the weekend went in a blur and then after the frustration and self examination period of today morning where I indeed finished up on this reading, the lecture went exactly as I had imagined sans some small aberrations.

Well today has been a very funny day.Starting with MCS where I was caught by the prof (of all the prof's it had to be Prof.Bolante...What luck) playing on my cell and he perceived that I was sleeping in class.

Then in GM class after I had identified the crux of the matter for the case and creamed the CP point for the day, I ruined it all by first getting caught off guard during the discussion and then just before the end of the lecture when I was just logging in to my lappie, the pointer turned to me and I was caught off guard and clueless in class.Not a good thing to end with given the blazing start I had in the class today....

Well today I also soo wanted to go to the gym and work out till I died so that I would at least catch up on some sleep tonite.However given the way things things are going with me, my luck seems to have ran out.The gym still closed today and I am hoping it will be functional from tomorrow.

The run at the park was a good stress buster and gave me lot of time to myself and contemplate on a few things.

Only the next few days will show how well the planning and implementation goes as far as my thinking is concerned...

Right now I have too much on my plate.Have to go to "Gilligans" to celebrate Chai's and Deep's success as well as then come back and play ball with the guys (Cohort 4)...

Chalo tackle em one by one...:)

No comments: