Thursday, October 15, 2009

Room no:-208

On a day when I had already decided at 5 am in the morning to bunk the first class of the day, my seemingly innocuous roommates decided to do exactly the same thing for the first time since I got to AIM 6 months back.

It's 8.16 am precisely and it's been 16 min since the class started and the last of my roommates from the adjoining condo just left the room for the lecture.The left side of 208 is still at it in their shorts and pajamas thinking about what to do for the next hour and a half.

As for me this morning has not at all been productive apart from the fact that this is my 3rd blog in the last 3 hrs...:)

Sometimes I feel that my life should have been confined just within these 4 walls of 208 with my fellow roommates. Life would have been so much easier to cope. Plus that would have meant that I only had to communicate with 5 more individuals apart from myself.I think I could have handled that in a much manner than the way I am handling the world at the moment.

Anyways there is exactly an hour to go for MCS and I am still stuck on the 3rd page of an 8 page case which has been lying open in front of me since 5.30 am...I better get going else the practice of waking up early in the morning will also not provide any perceivable advantage...

No comments: