Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mindless Rambling

Sometimes I wish, how I would have loved to have a command of the English language and write in an eloquent and polished manner using all the words and more which I learnt during my GRE days.

Then again, I beg to differ and feel nice about myself just because I am at least able to get words together to string sentences and progress to build paragraphs after paragraphs of crap.

I know a lot of people around me who hate the concept of blogging and don't like putting their viewpoints in front of the entire world but in my case I just don't care.I love doing this and blogging seems to sooth my mind and get me closer to myself. It kind of gets me all relaxed and happy even if I am not.

It also helps when most of the blogs I write is read by like only 2 people and that too occasionally. :)

But for me to reflect back and read my own blogs gets me all nostalgic as well as happy about the days I have spent and how I had reacted to those situations and circumstances.

I remember getting pretty excited in school whenever we used to have the annual essay writing competition.I only won a prize there like twice out of 6 years of participation but I used to love rambling off whatever I felt even if I didn't have what so ever idea about the topic.hee hee

I guess as I have grown up the situation hasn't changed much.I still don't know much about stuff and just ramble along what ever comes to my mind.

Well I guess now that I can't get my hands on a football on a regular basis here in AIM, nor can I play squash daily the best stress buster for me is to continue with blogging and writing crap load of shit to feed my underused brain.

No comments: