Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy 26th birthday!!

It's T-30 mins to go for the party to commence and I just don't feel like joining in the revelry tonight.Dunno why?

May be it's from the drinking from last night or from the incessant partying that we have been doing for the past couple of weeks or may be because of the hype surrounding my birthday celebrations.

I guess this will be the first time I'll be celebrating my birthday on such a large scale.Can't believe that I am going to be 26 at the turn of the clock today.

Well will be missing out on celebrating my birthday with friends back home, but at the same time I am also looking forward to enjoying my birthday here with some really true and good friends.

I just hope this turns out to be a very good night for all of us...

Cheers...

No comments: