Sunday, November 22, 2009

Week of unneccessary fights and confusion...

Is it something to do with the timing or is it just my plain bad luck. After having come to be in peace with myself over different issues in life, when everything seem to have settled down finally the events of unnecessary confusions and trouble seems to have surfaced.

What am I suppose to do when I get a bit agitated. Everybody has their own ways of letting out and I guess it's with in a person's right to handle the situation as and how he deems it to be.

Not that I am not trying or that I am angry and over the edge at all times but yeah when I am edgy, I am really edgy.

Anyways I guess, enough has been said and written about this before so I'll just let it be the way it is...

Well from now 1 thing is clear, no more planning and no more compromises. If things have to smoothen out they will else I'll run the tide.

As far as expectations are concerned I guess everyone around just says that they know me well and have figured me out completely inside out...Well I guess they are missing the whole point then. Figuring me out might seem very easy for most people but understanding me is a very difficult thing because sometimes I myself am not able to do so...

Well as I am anyways rambling about random stuff, another very important thing which I completely agree with is never to expect anything from anyone...That's the worse you can do...for yourself as well as for others. I guess I had that thing figured out in life already but lately I am myself realizing that I have been demanding a lot from people around me and this is now pissing me off more than anything else.

I guess a few days away from everything n everyone will help in a big way to deal with this situation and also to reassess.

Well I guess enough of pouring out my shitty thoughts at this time of the hour.Though I am not at all sleepy and as is the case I can never really sleep with unpleasant thoughts in my mind the best thing to do could be to watch a movie.

I'll contemplate on that and a lot other things.

No comments: