Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday Done!!

So many things in life is happening at the same time.Well I have realized that thinking doesn't help at all...The last few weeks have been a blur as far a education is concerned. I guess the priorities have changed all of a sudden and that's not a good thing at all...But given that the next 9 months will be the last of my so called education I guess I'll just live it up...

The birthday celebration was slow to start with but when the alcohol kicked into the system for everyone, it turned out to be a really unforgettable night for everyone I guess...Can't believe that a handful of us could consume 18 bottles of hardcore alcohol...Insane...

Also the fact that we have been drinking continuously for more than a forthnight now doesn't augur well for my liver and health in general. However it is a known fact that once cohort 3 goes back in Dec the party scene will also disappear along with them. I guess we'll just make up most of what we have for the next 20 days or so...

Well though I have turned 26, I still believe and think like an 11 year old in most aspects of life...If only I could survive doing that for the rest of my life...Wishful thinking...

However as another year passes and as I look back on the year gone by I have nothing but happy memories...It has been a bitter sweet symphony...

Lets see what's in store for me as 26 year old MBA graduate in the coming year....

2 comments:

reshma said...

belated hapi bday.....hehehe u r actually a nice writer...=)

devesh1511 said...

Thank you for the wishes...:)
N also for the compliment. Appreciate it...:) cheers...