Monday, July 27, 2009

Up All Night...

I cannot fathom this...Actually I am astonished at myself...It's precisely 5.32 am on a Monday morning and I haven't slept a wink the whole night.

I guess this is one of the lowest points in my life as in I have never ever compromised my sleep so much for the sake of studies but the circumstances leading to Sunday night have led me to do this godforsaken sin of not sleeping at all.

I wasted the entire Saturday and 2/3rd of Sunday before actually kick starting my chores of assignments which are due in exactly 2.5 hrs.

Hence after spending a good part of 3 hrs doing MCP, and then giving equal amount of time for the OM assignment and wasting my afternoon doing an MM case for which I still haven't found a solution, I find myself in front of my laptop screen blogging at an hour when the whole of Philippines is sleeping or just about waking up from a good night's sleep...:(

On top of that, this was the first weekend when I haven't had a single drop of alcohol go into my system. All this because I wanted to test my self restrain...What a moron I am...

Plus the fact that I have played this up so much compels me to abstain or try to abstain from touching alcohol till Aug 15th...i.e. a good 19 days away...

How the hell am I gonna survive, god only knows...

The only good thing about this weekend has been playing cricket for a good 2 hours on Saturday afternoon (Aseem also had a good day with the bat...surprise surprise...:)) and enjoying myself and then spending quality time with close friends on the beer pub chatting the time away.

Our plan was to end by 2 am but as is the case with me and Chai in particular, we ended up sitting and chatting with Nishant n all till 5 am in the morning.

Thus, because of these small atrocities which I committed during the weekend, the end result has been that I had to compensate the time spend with my precious Sunday night sleep.

I have no idea how I am going to survive the 3 hard core lectures tomorrow.
I just hope I retain my sanity till 12.20 pm...

Good morning people...:)

Btw this Day 46 @ AIM main...and day 56 in total...

Cheers...

No comments: