Saturday, July 25, 2009

QA exam # 3 in less than 8 hrs...

Can't believe how lethargic and irresponsible I have become.I have started taking this MBA course very lightly...

I have an exam in less than 8hrs and instead of sitting and solving I am right now blogging this shit...

On top of that though I started in earnest at 7 pm but till 10 pm, I had no idea that I can't creata an ANNOVA table on my excel sheet on my comp...

Then started the process of getting hold of another laptop where I could use Excel 07 to get the desired software and hence the desired table...

Thanks to Harsh I at least now know what I have to do tomorrow for the problems which are to come in the exam, but this would be like the first Math or Quant exam where I will be going without having practiced even one sum or problem on my own.

Plus for the last one hour I have been listening to Indian Ocean and downloaded "n" no. of gadgets from Windows live to use on my comp.Talk about wasting time and I think I am the king today.

Hopefully with God's grace I'll clear tomorrow and get the much needed exemption and hope I don't make such a mistake again...

Anyways fingers crossed and back to problem no. 4 of group problem set for me...

No comments: