Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Game on...

Let the games begin...It's been two weeks since I have done anything constructive and it seems this whole week is going to be like this too.

I am so missing people back home...

Why is it that a person is never happy with his present, always aspiring for his future to come to reality today or go back to the past and redo most things.

I have been aspiring to do my MBA ever since I got out of engineering and now when I am finally doing one, it seems as if I am not making the most out of it.

Life has become so monotonous now that I don't even feel like going to classes now a days.
It's the same old voices doing cp in class and a few helpless souls like me wandering around hoping to get a hint of things from somewhere or the other so as to improve our own cp grade.

I have never been a firm believer of grade based learning and more so in an MBA where every person is inherently different with different perspectives and experiences. How can one be judged by how one does in a particular subject.What if a person doesn't know accounting or is not good with numbers or flowcharts , but is very good with people skills and leadership.
Do you just flunk a person because he can't balance an account sheet....

I agree you need minimum skills in every subject but to procrastinate someone for a single failure is unfair in my opinion.

However right now I can't be angry at the situation.
I just need to find the inspiration to get myself by the next few weeks and hope that I get my mojo back, so that I can survive the next few weeks before the most awaited break comes knocking on the door.

:) :) :)

No comments: