Friday, July 3, 2009

Just Thoughts

I always give importance to friends in most aspects of my life and have been blessed with some great friends back home in India.
However I never imagined I'll be bestowed with the same kind of gems here in the Philippines.

Life has been great since the time I have come here.I have enjoyed every moment here till now.

Today was a new high for me since we played Frisbee at the park.After having been introduced to the game over the last weekend, a few of us decided to try our luck with the game at the nearby park.It was an awesome experience and the 1 hr we spent diving around, jumping around just like the show dogs who compete in the Frisbee competitions shown on t.v.

Well as for friends the group of Indian and Filipino friends which I have made since I have come here are a gem...

I wish I could write more about it right now,but thought my mind wants to write more my body is striving for some much needed sleep...

1 comment:

Supriya said...

another sport in your kitty.