Friday, July 10, 2009

LOB Quiz V...Day 35 @ AIM

I just came back after submitting the quiz paper for the 5th and the final LOB quiz and I have this unyielding urge to just pour my mind out here on this forum...

So here it goes...

Have you ever thought how a rat who is used as a lab experiment or a honey bee which has accidentally got lost with in your apartment...Well I had this uneasy feeling during the quiz today...
40 questions in 2hrs sounds relatively easy that too with the assurance of having a cheat sheet in which you can write whatever you feel like putting...(formulas, definitions,ratios,rules and whatever you feel like putting on the god damn sheet of paper so as to at least appease yourself that you are fully prepared for the battle of wits)...

Well for the first time in many years I felt helpless while solving a paper with problems on it.I used to pride myself at been good with numbers and problem questions but today's quiz has brought me face to face with another reality...

I know I'll scrap through the quiz as well as LOB, but the helplessness which I experienced during these torturous last 2 hrs have really let in lot of steam into my head and I am raring to go at anyone and everyone at the moment.

Thank god this nightmare is over, though there lot many frightening and more challenging subjects on it's way...

I guess I am happy that with the amount of preparation and effort that I put into these past few quizzes the returns have not really disappointed me yet...

Time to play frees bee and enjoy the evening sun...

1 comment:

Divya said...

Arre lab rat there are many more such quizzes to come . . .