Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dead End

I have no idea how, why and when but I kind of find myself in situations where I have to decide on a issue from either point of view.

It's been a trait since I have been in college that I find friends on opposite sides with different agendas and I am the one knowing what each one is thinking about the other but powerless to intervene because at the end of the day it's not my prerogative nor issue to barge into someone else's life.

However knowing myself I can't just stand aside and see people self destruct or in most cases make a bad decision they might regret later.

All said and done, I am not saying that I am always right and that my word is the final word but then sometimes the things are so visible but still difficult to figure.

Anyways the way I look at it, it's been like this with since I was a kid, I get really frustrated when I know I don't have a control over the situation when I very well know that where is the problem...Weird isn't it?

Well now lets get to the nice part. Yesterday after struggling the whole evening to get my system to respond to FM 1, I finally gave at 12 midnight and headed to Malate with Saurabh in tow to join Aseem, Akshel and Kosy (Akshel's friend).

The place :- "Penguin" was full of energy with a live band churning out jazzy version of some nice songs all through the night.

Their cover of Enter Sandman blew my mind away and then the covers of Flintstone & Pink Panther were sweet. All in all the place was high on energy and very much like Leopold's back home though the atmosphere here was 1000 notches up than the one back in Leo's.

After the place shut down at 2 am we headed back to the campus and to Kosy's condo where we planned to drink up on screw-drivers and have some mcdonald's breakfast...Nash & Hesh also joined us there and as the night grew longer the house party grew wilder...:)

Anyways I had to retire out by 4.30 am since I have a LOB exam on Tuesday where as the rest of the fuckers have a holiday...

Curse myself for playing the nice guy again...When will I understand that "Last guys always finish last".

Well I'll still try proving the above sentence wrong.For the time being for sure...

Cheers...

No comments: