Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rambling...

She will be loved-Maroon 5...
That's what I am listening to right now...

What a beautiful song...
I know people perceive me as an extrovert, aggressive, happy go lucky guy and I am not denying that...
However there is another part of me which even I really don't know about...??? (To be discussed later...)

Btw I saw Ice Age again yesterday...And this time I memorized the 3 rules.So here it goes...

Rule no 1:- Always listen to Buck.

Rule no 2:- Always walk in the middle of the trail.

Rule no 3:- The one who leaks gas walks last... :)

Well I feel like just going to Goa right now.Just walk around on the beach of Candolim...enjoying the serene beauty the place has to offer and enjoy the sea...

I remember when back in Mumbai, I used have theses phases when I used to wake up at 5 am in the morning and drive my car all around south Mumbai and then head to Juhu beach or Rock beach around 6.30 am to enjoy the sea breeze and the energy the place provided.

those were the days when there was no responsibility on my shoulders, when all I had to worry about was when is the next match scheduled and whom I am playing...

Fast forward to the present and now I am really wondering if this is what I want. Is it all worth it...?

Separation from friends back home...? Family...?

p.s:- I really need to start controlling my anger.Went off twice yesterday...I think I should go back to my resolution...
Starts from right now...Lets see how long can I go this time...

I really don't know why I am even putting this up, but I have this urge now to just write so here it is...:)

No comments: