Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Best exam ever...

It's been a while since I last blogged.I already have two post which I haven't published just because after having started on them, I left them midway, incomplete.Not that I have really been busy these past 2 weeks.However I haven't really managed my time that well to sit and blog for a substantial time up until now.

Well I am already on my 14th week in MBA @ AIM & with just about 17 days more to go for the term to end.It has been a roller coaster of ride up until now & I guess it will continue till the term ends...

Today we had our microeconomics final exam & it was one of the best exam taking experience I have encountered in my student life. Not only did our economics teacher ( Ms Patricia Lontoc), change the format of the paper an hour before the exam but it was one of the most interactive exams I have ever had and one which I would not forget in a hurry.

Finally after 3 months, the dreaded subject of economics is behind us.
Knowing that we would not be having anymore economics classes in the coming week is such a relief.

Right now I need to be by the pool side to go and celebrate Saumya's birthday and Chai is already by my side coaxing me to shut off my lappie and get going...
So Adios...

No comments: