Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Marriages Galore

It's really the season of weddings back home in India. There are so many of my friends from engineering who are getting hitched this December and a lot many more who tie the knot in the first few months of 2010...

I can't believe that it's already 4.5 years since I passed engineering and here I am sitting in a B-School and blogging about my friends from college getting married. Well time surely flies by quickly.

I remember Sweta's wedding, when me and Hitesh had an interesting conversation about who in our batch will get married next and when.Well as far as that prediction is concerned, I am happy that 70% of that has come true. Hence good job Hitesh...We really should have opened a marriage bureau then...

Well for all the couples set to get hitched in the next few months...My best wishes and I wish you guys have a blast in your new innings with your new batting and life partners.

Hence Irwan-Megha (the love story of college to see through till the end); Rushil-Krishna; Saunil-Ami; Mansi-Chirag; Niti-Abhisek; Sanjay-Surabhi; Rounak-Kriti (only love story from school to see the light at the end of the tunnel :) ) and last but not the least Arpit-Sheetal...Add to the list Mahesh-Rashmi from Infy...and a lot many more who are on their way to be hitched in the coming year.

Take a bow and wish you all the very best for a bright future.

As for the remaining bachelors in the group and there are still many...Keep hitting and pitching...

Cheers...

No comments: