Sunday, December 6, 2009

Impasse...

Impasse...Dictionary meaning...

–noun
1. a position or situation from which there is no escape; deadlock.
2. a road or way that has no outlet; cul-de-sac.

How apt...I find myself in a situation where there is no escape.Whichever path I choose, I am already in trouble with a capital "T"...

I have not slept a wink all night...Read nothing nor studied...Just whiled away my time waiting for this impasse to end...Well happy waiting Mr. Das...

I so wished I had a squash racket and a court to play at the moment...Even a football will do but playing that alone wouldn't be fun...:)...

Well the only solace I can find is through music and blogging and I am at it, full on...

Was good talking to dad back home.Though we spoke about business as usual, but it was such a nice feeling listening to a voice which never judges me or my actions...

Knowing myself, I know for sure that things with in me have changed in the last few months...What has changed n why I am still not able to zero in on...But yeah there is definitely something amiss here...Anyways that will take care of itself...

Coming back to my favorite situation now a days the impasse situation doesn't cease to end...

Well I guess I'll just have to fight my way back from this situation just the way I have done till now in my life...

No comments: