Sunday, December 6, 2009

Best Pool side party ever...

I never ever in my dreams thought that a poolside party at AIM without music would be so much fun...Well now I know...

Thanks to Shiva n Deepti tonight has been one of the most forgettable nites for me in my short but sweet stint in AIM history...

For the first time in a long time I laughed my guts out for close to 4 hours listening to anecdotes of Shiva and Deepti and their marriage as well as their love affair which is going strong since college.

It brought back memories of my engineering college days and the dreams and aspirations I had then...However none the less tonight was made special by this dynamic couple who understood each other very well and had no inhibition in sharing their life with us...

Cheers to you both...One of the most hilarious nites and also the most fun filled night in my AIM history...

I have to admit I never really thought that I was going to laugh so much tonight but I guess god has his own way with his people and after a somewhat frustrating day where I tried to do everything to please people around me I still fell short. Though my efforts were genuine the end result was far from satisfactory.

However after going through the physical as well as mental agony about the whole thing God blessed with me these 3 hrs where I was all over in love with the concept of loving n feeling...

The kinds of joke which Shiva easily narrated about his father in law as well as his father and also about his impending wedding were too hilarious not to laugh...

He had all of us in split and I am glad to have come across such people who make our day a bit more bearable and reasonable...

All in all a wonderful experience and one of the best poolside parties ever in AIM sans music...

Cheers...

No comments: