Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life and it's unexpected/unpredictable ways...

I wrote the title of this blog a few days back but since coming up with the title I just left the page blank...That's how unpredictable life has become.I plan to do something and end of doing something else & completed different from what was originally planned.. I work towards something and achieve something completely opposite. I strive for peace and end up with violent reactions.

Too many variables have been changing in my life now a days and I am not able to figure out what variable to keep constant and what variable to allow to float.

I guess in this complicated equation called life I need to let go of all the variables for a while and just rely on the simple addition and subtraction of my own experiences.

The way my life has mapped out so far has been so unpredictable that I cannot begin to fathom about it. The fact that I have already endured and seen my share of life and its pain that I sometimes treble with trepidation about my future.

But then on the other side the unexpected sweet returns which life seems to offer once in a while completed by surprise leads me to think and believe that life can't be that bad after all...

In the end it's I who decides what I want to do with my life and no one else...So the fear of not getting a good job after MBA is not going to govern how I lead my life...(Just an example).

No comments: