Thursday, January 14, 2010

Old Ties...

It feels so good when you talk to a school friend or someone whom you have known since school after a long hiatus. You don't need to explain them about your actions nor give them clarifications.

Also it so important to have friends from school since they are the one who actually know you when you were completely unspoiled and uncorrupted.

I am lucky to have at least a few friends from my school days with whom I can confide and actually discuss whatever is on my mind.

It feels so nice to relive those younger days even if through memory, but truly school days were really the "Wonder Years" of my life...

Chatted with Sambit today after a long while and as we discussed each others life, we could easily relate to what the other was trying to say.It was as if we didn't need to say anything to one another.I was understood...:)

Well now that's what I call friendship...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dev,

I feel the same way about my elementary and highschool friends. When we get together, its like all the years have been erased and you can still laugh at the antics from our school days. :)

devesh1511 said...

Nothing to beat those times KT...No one judges you when you are with your school friends...:)