Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sitting right now, down at the dorm lobby studying QA with my classmates.Reminds me of my engineering days where the entire gang used to settle down on the college corridors and study collectively for the semester exams.

I remember studying binomial,Poisson,Z-normal and stuff for my Vth sem exams and actually did well in them.However, at this very moment the same concepts seem to allude me and I find myself in a strange world of stats, maths and random variables & distribution not knowing what fits where & why?

I guess the 4 yrs of working and not using my brain even .001% seems to have taken a toll and I guess it will take a monumental effort on my part to invoke the Grey cells in my brain to start processing overtime if I have to succeed in this B-school...

Why does study have to be so challenging?
Lets just get back to learning a,b,c,d and 1,2,3... for a change...

1 comment:

bins said...

hehehhe...need some help with that stuff...
I am not studying anymore so can't get a KT if I teach you ;)