Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 15 @ AIM

I had a early day today with LOB as the first lecture followed by OM & after having survived our Prof Larry Tan in the morning lecture it was time to finish up LOB for the Monday quiz.I slept for a while in the afternoon and then had a mini beer party at the pool side with Mac,Nash,Ervine,Emile & Preetesh and then followed that up with a swim.

After having done all the tp I could have afforded for the day,I sat back in my dorm room and proceeded to finish the remaining chapters of LOB which are suppose to be a part of the quiz on Monday.This was from 8.30 pm to 11.30 in the night.

Harsh,Aseem and Akshel had already left for Mindenou in the afternoon and Nash & Emile had gone out for dinner with the Ganguli brother's as well as Jo-Anne, mukul,Preetesh and Vishal.

I was on the court @ 11.30 pm playing basketball for close to 1 hour alone before the Gadoo's joined me and it was not long before the entire entourage got back from their dinner party around 12.30 am in the night.

After 4 rounds of 1 on 1 with Emile,in which I gave a valiant fight before drawing the series 2-2 (quite an achievement for me) I went back to the room & savored some delicious Chinese which Jo-Anne,Emile & Nash got for me.

After that the five of us i.e Emile,Nash,Jo-Anne, Aina and yours truly set off at 1 am in the night to roam around and see the sight of Manila's night life.We roamed around a lot's of places and even tried the Filipinos specialty:- balut that is essentially boiled pre-hatched poultry eggs, usually duck or chicken.It was much similar to a fied egg if you ask me ,but never the less an experience to cherish.

Our final destination for the night was Padi's point (the original one which was the first one in Manila to be opened.I have already mentioned about it's franchise which I visited during my MOA visit).It was a beautiful night with friends, drinking beer, relaxing away from the tension of MBA, chilling out with each other, trying know each other better and in general enjoying the free time in hand.

Emile showed a loads of snaps & I am actually jealous of him because of the amount of things he has already done in his life like, snorkeling, flying, sky diving etc and on the other hand the max I can boost about is playing different kinds of sport (though that's not bad either still I would love doing the stuff he has already done).

Well we finally reached back @ AIM precisely an hour back i.e 3.35 am and after another wonderful & eventful days it's again back to sleep for me.

It was a fun night and thank you, Emile,Jo-Anne,Aina & Nash for making it all the more special.
I am already cherishing the friends I have made here in AIM.Cheer's to my batch:- Cohort 4, AIM batch 0f 2010...I guess pretty soon I'll come up with a blog with something about each one of them.

Till then adios...Good night...