Friday, June 19, 2009

WAC done n dusted with!!


Just completed my WAC (written analysis of cases) a few hours back.
It is suppose to be a big event in AIM...The first WAC of your AIM tenure, but if you ask me, after the initial humdrum about the whole thing it seemed a very exaggerated affair.

We got our WAC topic as scheduled at 5 pm. After having fretted the whole afternoon on which topic will the WAC be on, it was a welcome relief to see the case pertaining to MC & HBO rather than the more threatening subjects like QA or LOB...

I started in earnest at 5.30pm and was well on my way to acing it by 8.45pm.But since then I have wasted 2 hrs of my time doing nothing but bc/bs with a whole lot of different people.

Though with the postponement of the LOB test from Monday to Wednesday, the pressure for the weekend has relaxed and I am looking forward to partying and enjoying myself tonight. May be a game of basketball followed by a night out with the boys.

Tomorrow I plan to do a bit of QA and the remaining part of the day is devoted to LOB (Liabilities).Let's see how well the plan works.

Well right now is the time to party.The music is blaring loudly outside near the pool and the party vibes are all around...

No comments: