Saturday, June 6, 2009

All set for QA...

It's 2.05 am in the night & my plans to call it a early night i.e 12.30 am went kaput because of the amount of things I found out to be done for tomorrow's QA paper at 9 am.

However, after 4 hours of relentless bc and hard work; well more of bc and a bit of hard work I can finally say that I am all set to conquer tomorrow's exam provided our prof. doesn't come up with a surprise twist in the quiz.

So, finally tomorrow or rather within the next 6 hrs I'll be appearing for my first official paper in AIM...Butterflies in the stomach...Nay.
Just that I have already got bored of the rigors of daily life at AIM.

Well Roger Federer is right now fighting with Del Porto for a spot in the french open final & though I really want to watch the match, better sense seems to prevail and I plan to call it quits for the night after a game of football on Fifa 2009.

Let's see what happens in the test tomorrow.

No comments: