Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week 1 of MBA (main) @ AIM in progress...

After 2 weeks of pre-MBA , I thought we might get some respite over the weekend before we embark on our journey of acquiring knowledge to become managers for the future.However after the festivities of Friday nite when the bunch of us went to have a nice,quite evening at Mall of Asia (MOA), the events which unfolded during the nite more or less ruined the weekend that was to follow.Not that I didn't enjoy myself at Hoopster's and then later at Pandi's Point along with Akshel,Aseem,Nash,Harsh & Emile; however the festivities went so late into the nite that it ate into my day on Saturday.However, I couldn't have asked for a better way to unwind after a gruesome week in pre-MBA.

Another development which has taken place in the last few days is the formation of our "CAN group"...A kind of study group which will be part of my life @ AIM for the next 8 months.
Well my group consists of Dr. Preeti (our CP), Mukul ( a really chilled guy),Vivek G.(experience hand at work), Emile ( the wizard as I like to call him since he is awesome with presentations and analytical thinking) & last but not the least Mikko(Our own financial & accounting wizard).
I am quite satisfied with my CAN group (No. 8), and am looking forward to the next few terms where our collective effort will define how we perform individually in this highly competitive & demanding MBA course @ AIM.

p.s: I don't understand the fuss everyone is creating about the lack of time or the high tension & anxiety everyone in my batch is facing already.:) :) :).I guess my time still has to come...

No comments: