Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Manila Here I Am...

So finally after 25 yrs and 6 months, I finally got the chance to realize the pleasure of traveling to a foreign country.On 6th May'09 I bid adieu to my folks in India and embarked on a new journey in the pursuit of enlightenment (read a MBA degree).
So a night after I saw Manchester United butcher the Arsenal defense in the 2nd leg of the UCL semi-final at the Emirates, I was on my way to the airport and within 16 hrs was in another country.
My first impression of Manila and that of my college i.e AIM was WOW...Where the hell have I landed...This place is beautiful.
The first thing that strikes anyone who visit's this country for the first time is the smile on the faces of the Filipinos.The people of this country are extremely friendly and always with a smile on their face.
The malls are huge, bigger than any I have seen or imagined back in India.
The college is awesome & the first few days have gone down with me going of to sleep as the sun rises,having no idea what time it is...
As the first official day @ AIM comes to an end at 2.39 am (now), I am still lagging behind the schedule and work left for tomorrow morning's lecture which actually occurs in the next 6 hrs.
Anyways updates about the weekend and the first day is still to come...Hope I get the time within the next few days.
Cheers...

No comments: