Monday, March 29, 2010

Mumbai Calling!

In less than 24 hours I'll be embarking on my trip back to India and aamchi Mumbai!! 11 months since I left the shores of India to come to the Philippines and start a new chapter of my life...Well in the truest terms it has been a new beginning.

Pursuing an MBA had been a long cherished dream which is seeing the light of the day.Along the way in the last 11 months I have made some wonderful friends, taken some harsh but really required decisions and partied like crazy...

I have fallen in my own eyes in more than one occasion but the past 11 months have taught me some really important lessons which I would do well to remember in life.

  • Life is ever changing.Don't fight it.
  • Time is the most precious.You will never know when you will run out of time.So enjoy it.
  • Respect the feeling of others.
  • Freedom of expression is a must.
  • Relationships are important but there is more to it in life.
  • Anger management is the most important virtue I can ever develop.
Well as I leave for Mumbai, I have this sinking feeling of leaving AIM and Manila but also this wonderful optimism within me to meet my friends and family back home.

It has been a wonderful 11 months which has taught me more about life than the 26 years which I have spent on the face of this earth.

I just can't wait to get back to Mumbai and indulge myself to the simple things in life such as a vada pao by the road side stall, or a walk through Lokandwala or just roam around school all by myself.

Well here's to Mumbai...Mumbai here I come...

No comments: