Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lateral Thinking...

I haven't cried since a long time but tonight I feel lonely.Not that I am alone but for once I feel like the whole world is against me.It has been a while since I felt like that n I thought I am strong enough to fight it but I was wrong. I really believe in what goes around comes around.

It has been since the start of the year that I have gone against norm and held my own against actual practice but tonight has triggered the worst in me.I don't care about anyone esle anymore.It has to be about me n my family from now.

I have had enough taking care of everyone.The end is here.It's now my choice and thought I have made my decision it doesn't matter anymore.

I have decided.Whatever I do I'll do for my own well being.I am done thinking about people.Ihave had enough on the back seat.It's my time and I am going to utilize it to my best advantage.

It's my life n I am gonna live it my way.

Mumbai here I come...

No comments: