Sunday, March 14, 2010

Economics of Friendship

2.5 months...That's all it takes.. 2.5 months for me to actually understand how friendship works in AIM... At least for me...
Well this is no bitter post criticizing my friends or anything but the way things have been going for the past few weeks in particular, it seems that people make up their mindset very easily and quickly here.Well that explains how from being a good company I have been relegated to no company for no fault of my own.

The worst of it isn't that but the fact that none of them have the bloody guts to come and confront me with the real issue.

Well I have this simple philosophy in life that don't ever run behind anything.Everything in this world has a reason and I guess in the end it all works out to be all good.

The mantra now is to stay clear of all the negative energy and concentrate on all the good things happening in my life.

It really doesn't matter what people around me do.

I guess as we get older it becomes that much more difficult to make friends for that simple reason: - friendship...There has to be an ulterior motive for every association we build.

Well I am just glad that this term is coming to an end in a weeks time and hopefully I'll be back with my friends and family in Mumbai away from the lugubriousness of AIM...

I guess its time to invest in new things, new people and to newer beginnings...

No comments: