Monday, February 22, 2010

Time to kill

There is so much time in my hand now a days that it actually scares me...I have like 2 lectures a day and absolutely no paper work for the time being. So most of my time now a days goes into catching up on some precious sleep but now even that seems to have become a overdose of sorts.

I guess this golden period of lukkagiri will be last of the lot once I am done with this MBA...It actually pains me to spend so much of time with myself. I guess there are so many things to do but I am not able to motivate myself to do half those things. I believe a change of environment is the need of the hour. Lets see if I can cook up something for the next few weekends.

I never knew that term 3 would be such a farce...It's so slow that it's not funny. The subjects are well interesting but insightful to say the least and the pressure on us is non existent and knowing myself I'll never work until and unless I am pressurized to work.

I guess this honeymoon period ain't gonna last forever but I can't wait for it to end so that I can get back to being busy and not so frustrated with the time in hand.

The only good thing about having so much time on hand is that this has given an oppurtunity for me to search the net and read up on new and interesting topics.

In the last few days I have read about the World War II in detail, seen a few movies on Hitler, saw "n" number of vidoes on Sachin Tendulkar, saw Stanford videos on Vinod Khosla and got myself abrest with the U.S stock market thanks to the virtual stock game run by the Fin club of the school.so not that bad at all...

But what I am really missing is on some quantity and quality time playing sports. The only game I can try my hand out here at AIM is basketball and table tennis but I would give my right arm if I can get to play football or squash somehow here in the Philippines.

For the time being I am content reading people's blog and in finding new ways to kill time. I know I am gonna miss this time very soon when it will seem that the onus of the entire world has come on my shoulder and I have to bear thr brunt in full force.

However till then the best I can do is to stop complaining and start living with what I have in my hand. It could have been worse you know...:)

No comments: