Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oblivion...

It seems that I am in complete oblivion with myself. This feeling of helplessness as well as utter weakness isn't what I signed up for while taking my MBA... These last few weeks have been such a drab that it has taken the zest out of the MBA experience if there was any...

Well enough of cribbing now.I guess the worse thing I can do is to crib. It's time for some corrective action and the implementation requires to be swift and precise.

So what shall be my agenda for the next 1 month.Lets get down to making a list and see in a month's time what % of my listed work to do really gets done...

  1. Start up on the MR project in all earnest as well as try my best to salvage the 2 credits hanging in balance as of now.
  2. Start researching on the feasibility of having a sports marketing elective in the next term and prepare the ground work for the same.
  3. Start searching for internship in India & here in all earnestness given the paucity of time.
  4. Start on my CMDI paper on the Indian Financial Markets. (This would take the maximum time).
  5. Read at least 2 more books before the month deadline approaches.
  6. Travel at least twice in the next 2 weeks to some place else than Manila even if it's just for a day.
  7. Try going for bowling at least once a week preferably in the afternoon.
  8. Gym regularly.
  9. To keep my temper in check and not get bothered by other people or situations what so ever. (Most difficult of the lot).
  10. Talk to at least 1 friend from back home everyday. Either chat or call.
  11. Start reading up on MRR reports in the library whenever I can afford myself free time.
  12. Learn to use microsoft power point as a pro.
Well 12 items looks a lot of work but I guess I have enough time on my plate to be able to achieve atleast 9 out of the 12 listed items by the month end...

Wish me luck...

ps: - Following up on IPL, EPL and F 1 is not a chore to be considered. It is a full time job which I have to do never the less...:)

No comments: