Friday, April 30, 2010

How Ironic!!

I was watching a movie on T.V till late last night. The movie in question was "Iron Man " an action thriller. I was just remembering the time when I had seen the movie in the theater a few years back. However during one of the commercial breaks in between the movie as I was channel surfing, I was thinking in my mind about a hindi song which I hadn't seen for 8-9 years. The song in question was " Zanam Samjaa Karo" from the movie of the same title. I think the movie released sometime in May 1999 and I hadn't heard the song or seen the movie on T.V since then...That's 11 years back. Well to my surprise as I was channel surfing, I chanced upon the movie on one of the hindi movie channels and that's not all; with in minutes the song in my mind was playing on the screen...Talk about wishful thinking coming true.
However, it's sometime nice when something which is very insignificant in the larger schemes of things comes true even though you could easily do without it.
Well of all my wishes in the wish list God decided to grant me this one. Thank you God...!! It was worth its weight in gold in the circumstances

No comments: