Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Back to blogging...Again!!

It's been 2.5 years since my last blog post and lots has changed since then. I spend a good part of 2 hrs yesterday, going through my blogpost from the last so many years and I couldn't believe how happy it made me to read through some of the posts.

During my MBA, I used to diligently post a blog every 10 to 15 days and now when I read them, I remember how much I enjoyed writing them in the first place. It was a kind of high for me to document what was happening in my life then. Sadly in the past few years I have become older and lazier and stopped blogging completely.

Its cyclic for me, I guess. The last time I came back from a break, back to blogging was in 2007 if I remember correctly. Then I took a break in 2008 and got back to blogging in 2009 during my B school days. And now here I am again after a hiatus of 2.5 years. Back to the drawing board once again.

And once again, I will make the same promise to self...
  • I will be sincere in my effort to update my blog going forth
  • I will try and make an entry atleast once every forthnight
  • I blog because it makes me happy and not to showcase to the world what's happening in my life. I take pleasure if someone is amused with the random rambling in my life...:)
  • Lastly, I hope to include lot of pictures in my future blogs (Fingers crossed). I have always thought of adding pictures to my blog entries to give a visual feel of the events which I refer to in few of my blogs. Hopefully this time around I will actually do something constructive around this. 

No comments: