Wednesday, March 25, 2009

AIM Batch meet...

Date:- 22nd March'09
Time:- 16.00 hrs
Place:- CCD at Carter Road,Bandra
Occassion:- First meet up with my AIM batchmates.

Finally, after a 6 month wait, I came to know in the 3rd week of March about my future classmates who were going to accompany and become my friends in AIM,Manilla.

A few of us met up to get to know each other on 22nd March'09, on a glorious sunday afternoon.

The five of us i.e Harsh,Avinash,Gouri,Agin and your truly met for a chat...
It was a fascinating meet and the diversity within the five of us has just whetted my appetite to know the rest of my batch asap.

A small profile of the guys I met,

Harsh- The entrepreneur
Gouri- The judo master & fitness instructor
Avinash- The gold banker
Agin- The software and finance expert.

With such a diverse group of people I can imagine that my time in AIM is going to be an interesting one with different viewpoints on different issues from various quarters.

A welcome change from my time as a S.E. where everyone had the same opinion about things (Life sucks unless onsite comes calling...).

No comments: