Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back to Bogging...

The last time I started Blogging was in September last year but alas couldn't maintain the habit for a duration of more than 2 months...
This time the resolve is greater to continue with this new found hobby of mine...
Well where do I start this one from...
Life in Infosys is still the same.
Very less work even lesser pay...
But the year has been a good one for my football team in Infosys.
till date we have competed in 3 tournaments in the Pune IT circuit and have come up trumps in all 3 of them...
Also this year me and Annshul shifted with Namit and Saurabh(my batchments from training) into a swanky new 3-bedroom fully furnished flat in Pune and finally after a period of 15 months I can say I am staying in a home and not a room.
Many of my friends have succeeded in fullfilling their dreams of pursuing an MBA this year and most of the guys in the States have finished their MS and got themselves well paying jobs.

Life's been pretty chill since the time I joined Infy in October of 2005.
It's been about 20 months into this job but still I haven't really developed the corporate side of my persona.
I'm leading my life still the way I used to in college except that denim have given way to pants and jerseys have given way to branded shirts; and I kind of like that.

One thing that I am really proud of though is owning my own bike which I bought in November of 2006- a black Pulsar 180 DTSI. The thought of owning your own vehicle just boost your confidence to new limits.It's been just over a year since I started riding.

I guess the only thing keeping me in Pune and Infosys is the football team of Infy which I am a part of and the calmness and greenery of Pune.
And the best part is, I get the best of both worlds since whenever I feel homesick I can just pack my bag and jump on the next Volvo to Mumbai...Neat isn't it.

Till next time...Adious

No comments: